Our North American team is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing manager to lead our marketing strategy within the United States, reporting directly to Head of Growth. Our team focuses on US market Business Development, promoting self-service SaaS marketing platform for DTC and eCommerce brands. Working backwards from the customer, you will partner with core team members and stakeholders to develop and build scaled marketing programs to accelerate Insense adoption within the segment. As part of this role, you will gather market and customer insights and use these insights to develop and execute a marketing strategy. You will prioritize areas of focus and resources to achieve maximum impact, build multi-channel marketing plans, and use a data driven approach to decision making.
At Insense, our mission is to provide custom creative assets to brands while ensuring their growth through creator-generated content. We are a SaaS content marketing platform that links up international brands and influential creators at scale: briefing and matching, tracking & analytics, direct integration into Ads Manager. So that businesses worldwide can get real verified creatives that are a perfect match for their message or product.
Since 2016, we have become a market leader in the US, Canada, UK having over 35,000 creators on our platform. Our culture of amazing people spans across 10 nationalities and 3 offices. We are emphasizing excellence, a strong team, and ethical skills to propel our business forward.Join the #insensefamily!Role:
North American TeamMission:
Find and scale new and existing marketing channels to reach customers and expand new business opportunities.Main performance number:
Number of monthly Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL).Second performance number:
Organic traffic & Visitor-to-Lead conversion.Third performance number:
Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and Customer Lifetime Value to Customer Acquisition (LTV: CAC).How you will fulfill your potential:
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Develop: Architect and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive qualified new business opportunities. Continually improve site conversion by optimizing content and offering strategy ideas.
- Research: Identify new online and offline channels and opportunities with high potential for reaching new customers.
- Test & Automate: Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email campaigns using Automation Software to achieve more efficient results. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design for better conversion.
- Leadership: Managing content marketing to create assets that drive performative campaigns.
- Teamwork: Work with sales and product teams to understand our market and buyer/seller personas, improve messaging and campaign offers.
- Track: Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from any source: MQLs, opportunities, SQLs, closed deals).
- Report: Develop and manage solid reporting infrastructure to understand the impact and ROI of strategy and execution.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a marketing role for a fast-paced B2B SaaS startup.
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing channels.
- You have a strong background in analytics and reporting and are well versed in Google Analytics.
- Experience managing email marketing and content marketing.
- Proficiency with at least one type of Marketing Automation Software (ex. HubSpot).
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically.
- You have a proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs, and tackle new challenges daily.
- You have excellent time management, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “no task too small” attitude.
- Excellent English skills (C1-С2 level preferred).
- Required time availability from 9 am to 12pm EST to sync up with our Americas team;
What we offer:
- Having a startup mindset. We’re looking for a self-starter who will be finding smart, low-cost creative solutions to attract as many active users as possible while spending as little as possible.
- You have startup experience managing significant annual growth and testing, building and scaling different acquisition channels.
- Being data-driven and a bit of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics exist, and how it works alongside performance marketing. Experience using and implementing growth hacking tools.
- Ability to quickly switch between strategic thinking and detailed execution of tactics.
- Being performance and results-oriented.
- Full-time 100% Remote position.
- Working on global customer experience: users in North America, Europe, UK;
- 15 days of vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave. Work schedule follows all US workdays and federal holidays;
- Fast personal growth: numerous challenges and supportive colleagues that you can learn from.