Insense is a rapidly growing SaaS enabled marketplace that bridges the gap between brands and influential content creators. Our creative community currently has over 35,000 talents who we believe are the future of advertising creatives. Since launching 4 years ago, our company is becoming a leader in several international markets, including the US, Canada, UK and Russia. Insense is made up of an amazing team of 40+ in 3 offices across the globe. We are constantly striving for excellence and have a strong focus on teamwork and connection to elevate our business to the next level.
Our Insense office is based in NYC, however we are open to considering applicants throughout the North and South Americas as we are a predominantly remote team.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role will be a remote opportunity. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Growth, the role will require you to help us successfully delight our Customers and proactively deliver our customer's value.
This role is suited to someone with some experience in Customer Success, and proven capability working as a trusted advisor with proven performance outcomes to clients, ready to step into a role with the responsibility of managing a portfolio of customers within the region.You must have an advanced level of English speaking and writing and be able to work in the EST/PST time zones.In this role, you will execute the following responsibilities:
The goal is to drive recurring revenue and growth, by renewals, upsells, upgrades and expansions. Customer success is responsible for increasing the profit for the company.Requirements
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates, and growth opportunities and translate them into strategies for success.
- Become the go-to expert in existing customer data & stories
- You'll be responsible for all post-sale activities, including initial onboarding, expansion, and retention.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the customers
- Educating and supporting customers in how to get the best out of their Insense account and resolving any issues they may have
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
- Providing constant feedback and insights from customer data to the product, marketing, and sales departments in an effort to continue growing Insense and reducing churn
- Collaborate with the product team to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or remove roadblocks
- Creating tutorials and knowledge base articles to assist customers in resolving issues independently
- Co-create case studies with our clients to showcase their positive experience working with Insense
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Drive renewal conversations and seek opportunities to upsell products and services to clients
- Implement and Own NPS and other customer satisfaction surveys
These are ideal but not required. Please, do apply if you feel this is a right opportunity for you even if you are not 100% fit.
Why working with us?
- Empathy for people and clients. Customer-centric mindset.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- 2+ years Customer Success experience. SaaS experience is preferred
- Data-driven, making informed decisions based on key metrics that will not only improve our product but increase impact for clients
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of challenges and workload
- Ready to accept the challenge and opportunities that comes with working for a startup
- Ability to work on a team across multiple time-zones and cultures The nice-to-haves!
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Knowledge of the influencer marketing, social commerce, user-generated content
How to apply
- Access to the ongoing learning opportunities
- We are a startup and your voice will be heard
- Culture of transparency, trust and respect
- Experience of working at a truly international and multicultural team
- Opportunity to grow the whole area of customer experience with a possibility of becoming a team leader
In order to apply please send to [email protected]
your up to date CV/Resume with a covering letter, telling us a little bit about yourself, your past employment and your thoughts on why you think you would be a great addition to the Insense family.
We don’t consider applications without a covering letter, so please make sure the letter is written by you and about you! We want to get to know you and find out how you would fit into our team.