- the purposes for which the Company collects/processes /stores provided information when using the Service / Applications;
- the amount of information the Company collects / processes / stores;
- the measures the Company takes to protect the provided information;
- your rights within the ongoing collection / processing and storage of the provided information.
- use of the Official Website / applications;
- exchange of electronic messages between you and the Company;
- use of mobile and desktop applications that you download from the Company's Official Website or the application through the Apple App Store, which provide interaction without a browser between you and the Company's Official Website and / or the application;
- Use of the Service;
The Company collects / processes and stores only the information that you provide us voluntarily.
The information you submit to the Company may contain:
- the information you provide when completing the forms on the Company's official website, including the information you provide at registration on the Official Website or when you subscribe to the Company's services, such as your last name, name, city / country of residence, and contact phone number, as well as information provided when publishing materials or photographs, or when applying for additional services (We may also ask you to provide the information necessary for the purposes of your participation in a campaign sponsored by a representative of a brand, and also when you report an issue with our Official Website);
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) when you contact the Company;
- bank card data or other information for effecting payment for Services (in case you have accessed our Official Website as a Client);
- during participation in the advertising campaign by using the Company's Services, you may need to provide information about the transactions you are making, about the performance of your campaigns and orders, bank card details / account details / paypal account.
You can also provide information for publication or posting (hereinafter referred to as "Publications") in Instagram or in the public domain on our Official Website or for transfer to other users of the official website of the Company or to third parties (hereinafter referred to as the "User Publication"). Your User Publications are posted on the Official Website and transferred to others at your own risk. Despite the fact that we restrict access to certain pages, you can as well establish certain privacy settings regarding such information, so by logging into your account profile, please bear in mind that no security measures are perfect and unconditional. In addition, we cannot control the actions of other users of third-party websites, such as Instagram or visitors to the Official Website of the Company, with whom you decide to share your user publications. Therefore, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that your User Publications will not be viewed by third parties.INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY MEANS OF AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
When you navigate the Official Website of the Company or interact with it, we can use automatic data collection technologies to obtain specific information about your equipment, your browser's activities and templates, including:
- information about your visits to the Company's Official Website, including data on traffic, location, authorization and other transmitted data, as well as information on the resources you access and which you use on the Company's Official Website;
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We can also use these technologies to collect information about your online activity over a certain period of time on third-party websites or other online services (called "behavior tracking").
The information we collect in automatic mode is statistical data and does not include information that we can receive or associate this data with other information that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps the Company to improve the work of the Official Website / Service in order to implement a more qualitative and personal approach to each user, and allows us to:
- estimate the size of our audience and behavior patterns;
- store information about your preferences, which allows us to adapt our Official Website to your individual needs;
- increase the speed of your searches;
- identify you when you return to the Company's Official Website.
The technologies we use for such automatic data collection may include:
- cookies (or cookies in the browser). A cookie file is a small file located on the hard drive of your computer. You can refuse to accept cookies in the browser by activating the appropriate option in it. However, if you select this option, you will not be able to access certain elements of the Company's Official Website. Unless you have set cookie blocking in your browser, our system will send you cookies, every time your browser accesses the Official Website of the Company.
- flash cookies in the browser. Some elements of the Company's Official Website may use locally stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and requests to the Company's website, from and within it. The management of flash cookies is carried out by other browser settings rather than used for cookies in the browser. For information on managing the privacy and security settings for flash cookies, see below the Section "Choosing how we use and disclose your information."
If any of the Sponsors permit Insense access to their ad manager within a social media platform, such as Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Pinterest, Linkedin, or any similar platforms, then Insense shall have the right to analyze aggregated data of the Sponsor, generated by said ad manager, as well as any Sponsor Content, available through the Platform, provided such use is strictly for the improvement of user experience, and only aggregated results shall be used. Insense warrants that it will not disclose any such data to any third party competitors of the Sponsor.OBJECTIVES FOR THE COLLECTION / PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect, process and store the information you provide for:
- submission of the Company's Official Website and its contents;
- providing you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- personalization of user interaction and sending you notifications about your account or subscription, including notifications of the expiration and extension of its term;
- fulfillment of our obligations and observance of our rights arising from any agreements concluded between you and us, including for issuing and paying bills;
- notifying you about changes on the Official Website, or about any products or services that we offer or provide through it;
- use of the interactive functions of the Official Website;
- improving the quality of user service;
- for sending you Requests;
- for any other purpose with your exclusive consent.DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We can unlimitedly disclose impersonal statistical information about users of the Company:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- to counterparties, service providers and other third parties hired to conduct our business and who by virtue of contractual obligations are obliged to respect the privacy of the information provided and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, sale of assets, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or any other way of selling or transferring all or part of the assets of Insense Ads, Inc., whether as an operating company or in a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which the information you provide is among the transferred assets.
- to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it. For example, if you provide us with an email address to use the setting "Set Up a New Campaign" on the Official Website, we will transfer the content of your campaign to the e-mail of this recipient.
- for any other purposes declared by us, at the time the information is provided;
The company may disclose the information you provide:
- for enforcing the enacted court decision, law or case, including to satisfy any state or administrative requirement.
- in order to ensure or apply our terms of service and other agreements, including billing and payment.
- if we believe that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Insense Ads, Inc., our customers or others.CHOOSING HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We aim to provide you with a choice regarding the information you provide us with. We have developed mechanisms to provide you with the following types of control over your information:
- technology tracking and advertising. You can configure your browser to refuse all or some cookies in your browser, or set up alerts for sending you cookies. To find out how you can manage your cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on the Adobe website. If you disable or refuse to accept cookies, please note that some elements of the Official Website may become unavailable or may not function properly.
- targeted advertising. If you do not want us to use the information we collect or that you provide us with to send you promotional messages pre-targeted in accordance with the requests of our advertisers, you can unsubscribe by sending us an e-mail request to: [email protected]CHILDREN UNDER 13
Official website / Service is not intended for children under 13. No person under the age of 13 is allowed to provide any information to the Official Website. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information to this Official Site or through any of its elements; Do not register on the Official Website for making any purchases through the Official Website, do not use the opportunities of interactive or public commenting on the Official Website; Do not provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, financial information (if you have accessed the Official Website as a Client), an e-mail address or any nickname or aliases you use. If the Company becomes aware that we have collected or received information about a child under the age of 13 without the consent of the parents, we will delete this information. If you believe that we have any information received from a child under the age of 13 or about such a child, please contact us at [email protected]ACCESS TO AND EDITING YOUR INFORMATION
You can view and change your personal information by visiting the Official Website and further your account.
You can also send us an e-mail to: [email protected]
to request access, rectify or delete any information that you provided us with. We cannot delete your information except by deleting your account. We cannot comply with your request for change of information if we believe that such a change would result in violation of any law or legal requirement, or if the information becomes incorrect due to such changes.
If you delete your User Publications on the Official Website, their copies may remain accessible for viewing in the cache or on archived pages, or these User Publications may be copied or saved by other users of the Official Website. The procedure for proper access and use of information posted on the Official Website, including user materials, is governed by our Terms of Service.ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND ITS PROTECTION
Access to your information can be provided to the Company's employees solely for the purpose of fulfilling the duties assigned to them. To protect and ensure the privacy of the information you provide, all employees shall comply with the provisions of confidentiality agreements. Employees must also follow all technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the information you provide.
The Company has implemented sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect the information you provide from unauthorized, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unfair use, disclosure or access, as well as other illegal forms of processing. These security measures were implemented taking into account the current technologies, the cost of their implementation, the risks associated with processing and the nature of the information you provided.
The safety and security of your information is also up to you. If we have given you (or you decide to choose) a password for accessing certain elements of our Official Website, you are responsible for not disclosing this password. We ask you not to tell your password to anyone.YOUR INFORMATION STORAGE EXPIRY DATE
The Company will store the information you provided for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with the requirements of legislation and regulations.
If you want the information you provided to be deleted, you can delete the necessary information yourself by deleting your account or through the Official Webite / Service interface or by sending a request to [email protected]YOUR RIGHTS
If you believe that any information the Company stores about you, is incorrect or incomplete, you can enter your account and correct your information yourself.
If this is provided by applicable law, you have the right to:
- request the removal of your information;
- request restrictions on the processing of your information;
- object to the processing of your information, if provided by applicable law.
The Company will comply with these requests in accordance with applicable law.
In cases provided by applicable law, you may also have other rights not specified above.
How you can exercise your rights
To exercise the above rights, please log in to your account, and in the absence of a special function in the interface, contact the Company at the email address [email protected]