First things first, influencer marketing platforms provide the ease and efficiency you need to run a ground-breaking campaign.
This means that ecommerce brands and business owners who don’t want to outsource their campaign management to an agency or a freelancer can use influencer marketing tools as a seamless alternative.
But how do you know which is the best influencer marketing tool for your brand?
This guide will help you answer this question, offering you a list of:
- Influencer discovery and campaign marketing platforms
- The best social listening tools for influencer marketing
- The top research and analytic marketing software
Influencer Marketing Campaigns: Are They Worth It?
Why is everyone so interested in influencer marketing?
Is it even worth it?
Well, according to statistics, IT IS.
Over 72% of teenagers follow influencers on social media. And most of these influencers are perceived as spokespeople.
They are trusted by their followers, which explains why 36% of respondents in a survey say influencer posts are the best way to get them to try a new product.
So when an influencer or content creator showcases, or endorses your brand, it boosts your brand awareness, and can even increase sales.
Other benefits of influencer marketing campaigns include:
Benefit #1: Branded videos at scale
Let’s be honest, video content production is expensive.
The average cost for 60 seconds of video production is between $1,000 and $10,000.
However, a small brand with little to no budget for producing video content for their marketing campaigns can partner with creative influencers to get an endless supply of engaging social media videos.
When you collaborate with influencers, you won't have to bother with setting up a professional video production team.
Creating content specifically for social media is what influencers do best so they will produce the videos you need. And since influencers and content creators generally have loyal social networks, there will be a wide audience for the videos and campaigns.
Benefit #2: Increased reach for your campaigns
Let’s assume a brand has a current social media following of 10K followers. This follower count is their existing audience.
If that brand partners with an influencer or a content creator who has 20K followers, they automatically increase their audience reach from 10K to 30K.
This is one of the significant benefits of influencer marketing campaigns.
When brands launch an influencer campaign, they're basically riding on the back of the creator, their audience, influence, and reach.
Benefit #3: Social proof
More than 60% of respondents in a survey by IZEA say they trust ads by influencers over an A-list celebrity.
Just like you would trust and seek recommendations from close friends and family, followers trust recommendations from the influencers and content creators they follow.
By partnering with influencers, you leverage the trust their audience has in them.
The next time they come across your brand, they’ll likely trust you because someone they know recommended you.
Benefit #4: Cost-effectiveness
One of the best parts of influencer marketing is that there are various types of influencers you can partner with for content creation, such as:
- Nano Influencers: 1K to 5K followers
- Micro influencers: 5K to 20K followers
- Mid-tier influencers: 20K to 100K followers
- Macro influencers: 10K to 1 million followers
- Mega Influencers: >1 million followers
Naturally, each type of influencer has a collaboration price range.
This creates an option for eCommerce brands and other business owners to choose influencers that match their campaign budgets and audience demographics.
Now you know the benefits, but how can you utilize these benefits with various influencer marketing tools?
Keep reading to find out.
Influencer Discovery & Campaign Management Tools
Can influencer marketing platforms make your influencer campaigns hassle-free?
Setting up a successful influencer campaign involves multiple processes, some of which include:
- Finding the right social media influencers for your target audience
- Drafting a creative brief
- Initiating influencer partnerships and collaborations
- Negotiating pricing and copyrights
- Monitoring and tracking metrics and performance
The list goes on and on.
Now imagine how easy it’d be to do all of this in one automated, centralized dashboard.
The simplicity of these influencer marketing tools not only saves time, but also optimizes your influencer campaigns for specific platforms like TikTok,, Instagram, and Facebook.
Here are some great tools that can help you do all this, in detail:
Insense is one of the best influencer marketing platforms.
The tool helps you to simplify the process of influencer marketing for ecommerce brands, and create successful campaigns.
The platform offers various key features such as:
- Creator Marketplace
We understand that finding the right influencers can be time consuming and may take a toll on a busy business owner who’s already struggling with social media management.
To minimize the stress, the Insense influencer marketplace enables business owners to connect with relevant influencers and content creators in their niche and craft fabulous social media campaigns together.
All in a well organized influencer database!
This feature is equipped with advanced influencer search filters and demographic insights to improve functionality and provide a tailored list of influencers, thus saving you time and effort.
Moreover, it allows you to explore multiple influencer profiles, and analyze their previous partnerships, ratings, and performance.
- Creative Brief
A creative brief is a document that contains details of your influencer marketing campaign.
It summarizes your goals, content marketing strategies, content creation schedule, key target audience, and so on.
What’s more, Insense provides you with automated and intuitive templates that help you create a detailed brief.
All you need to do is select the option that best fits your campaign goals, requirements, and guidelines.
- Direct Chat
Seamless and effective communication naturally improves influencer collaborations across all social media platforms.
This Insense influencer marketing software feature ensures efficient communication between brands and digital creators, enabling real-time chat notifications to occur.
- Campaign Management
With Insense, you can analyze the progress of your influencer marketing strategies, check engagement rates, and observe all content submissions—all within a centralized dashboard.
- Payments and Copyrights
One of the major issues brands face in influencer marketing is copyright.
Insense solves this problem, by offering you full digital copyrights to any content that you commission on the platform.
The Insense pricing plan is divided into 2 categories:
- Self-Service: This offers you a list of key features, like: customer success management, creator licensing, creator shortlisting, creator communication, campaign management, etc. It costs between $400 and $1,500.
- Managed Service: Offers exclusive services, like creator selection, raw assets for content library, content revision, and UGC video ads, amongst others. The packages cost between $2,800 and $4,200.
Insense doesn’t offer a free trial or a free plan.
For the past 10 years, Upfluence has maintained its reputation as influencer marketing software that manages digital marketing affiliate programs, brand ambassadorships, and so on.
The tools help you:
- Find influencers by providing you with various filters, such as audience demographics, influencer location, engagement rates, and influencer niche.
- Monitor metrics like follower count, SEO (search engine optimization) ranking, follower growth rate, brand awareness, etc.
- Streamline your workflow and outreach process with ChatGPT integration.
- Optimize your product gifting by monitoring the amount of products an influencer can select in real time from your ecommerce website.
- Connect your PayPal account to the platform and pay an influencer from the platform.
Upfluence’s price quotations are available upon request.
However the company offers 3 pricing packages:
They don’t offer a free plan or a free trial.
GRIN was established to efficiently cater to influencer relationships.
The key features in this influencer platform are used for different types of digital marketing to help you:
- Simplify influencer discovery due to the platform’s Chrome extension tool.
- Manage influencer content and store your user-generated content (UGC) in a single place.
- Use the comparison feature to compare diverse Instagram influencers and choose the best fit for your company.
- Calculate the time you spend on an influencer marketing campaign.
- Increase fraud detection and improve your influencer relationship management with the platform’s advanced algorithms.
Pricing options for GRIN aren’t available on the website. However, you can fill out a form to request pricing.
They don’t offer a free trial or a free plan.
This is influencer software that offers management solutions, such as influencer discovery, payments, and influencer content management.
The tools help you:
- Discover influencers based on location, audience demographic, number of followers, and topics.
- Improve your influencer marketing efforts by providing you with a centralized management tool.
- Handle multiple invoices and pay influencers directly.
To view pricing details, brands are expected to log in or sign into the platform.
However, the best part of this influencer marketing software is that they offer a free trial.
The platforms listed above are efficient and contain all the features you need to run an effective campaign.
But there’s more.
Especially if you want influencer marketing platforms that meet specific needs. We’ve grouped them into categories that will help you make a great choice.
In the next section we’ll look at some social listening tools.
Social Listening Tools
Why do you need to find out if influencers are already talking about you on social media?
The reason is that if they’re already talking, they may be interested in working with you. It also means they love your product and believe in the vision of your brand.
If this is the case, then 50% of your work is done.
But how can you tell when you are trending on social media?
There are lots of social listening tools you can incorporate into your workflow.
Below are some top examples:
Awario is an influencer management tool embedded with over 13 billion web pages daily, in addition to the APIs (Application Programming Interface)
With Awario, you can discover brand mentions from various social media and web platforms such as: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, Vimeo, blogs, forums, news, and web pages.
The tools on this platform can help you:
- Track the growth of their reach and mentions to analyze how people receive and perceive your brand.
- Keep track of all mentions in any language and at any given location.
- Use your brand’s social media platforms to generate and engage with potential leads.
The platform has 3 different pricing packages:
- Starter: Starting at $29 per month
- Pro: Starting at $89 per month
- Enterprise: Starting at $249 per month.
GummySearch for Reddit
If you’re an avid user of the internet, then you must have used or at least heard about Reddit, a social news aggregator, content rating, and discussion website.
GummySearch is the advanced search software for Reddit.
It streamlines your influencer outreach process, making it easier for you to search for pain points, build solutions, generate content ideas, and increase sales.
The tools on this platform can help you:
- Peek into conversations to learn about your customer’s pain points, their solution and alternative requests, money problems, and other important discussions.
- Track all conversations related to your brand, and be the first person to contribute to them.
Fortunately, GummySearch has a free plan for its users.
Other pricing packages include:
- Starter: For $29 per month
- Pro: For $59 per month
Founded in 2008, TweetReach is a social listening tool that monitors tweets and Twitter activities related to hashtags, performance, engagement, and real-time conversations.
The brand is designed to serve in the business-to-business (B2B) and software as a service (SaaS) industries.
The tools help you:
- Get immediate updates on how their tweets are performing in real time.
- Track brand mentions, hashtags, and keywords related to your brand, product, or industry.
- Summarize the performance of your Twitter campaigns with report-ready trackers that include key metrics.
The pricing options for TweetReach are unavailable on the website. However, brands can request pricing details by signing up.
Mention provides you with accurate brand, audience, and competitor insights.
The features on this platform focus on 3 unique selling propositions:
- Monitoring: Monitor press articles, review blogs, forums, and web pages.
- Listening: Listen, filter, and analyze trending data from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Publishing: Draft and publish posts on multiple channels, from one space.
Mention has 4 pricing packages, each with its own unique features:
- Solo: For $41 monthly
- Pro: For $83 monthly
- ProPlus: For $149 monthly
- Company: The pricing plan for this is available upon request.
Now that you can find out which influencers are talking about your brand, how can you track the progress of your campaign?
Research and Analytics Tools
Tracking the progress of the campaign is crucial in influencer marketing as you get to know what works and what doesn’t work.
The tools below can help you research and analyze your campaigns.
This platform offers a 30-day free trial for brands and business owners seeking to optimize their influencer marketing efforts by discovering, researching, and monitoring influencers.
Apart from discovery and monitoring tools, the platform offers other features that help you:
- Analyze social engagement on search engines, examine competitor metrics, save time, and access multiple great contents.
- Create dashboards to improve the impact of your campaign with the platform’s APIs.
BuzzSumo’s pricing package is divided into 5 categories:
- Basic: $119 per month
- Content Creation: $249 per month
- PR & Comms: Costs the same as the Content Creation package.
- Suite: $499 per month
- Enterprise: $999 per month
Influencer collaborations are always better with data insights and analytics.
You become enabled to make decisions better and faster with performance insights.
HypeAuditor helps brands achieve this. They possess features which are designed to ensure that brands receive value from their influencer campaigns.
Some of these features help you:
- Optimize your ROI and stand out in a crowded market with up-to-date market analysis.
- Understand the campaign strategies used by your competitors. View their budgets, performance rates, and their best influencers.
- Confidently begin your influencer outreach campaign to discuss your objectives, negotiations, copyrights, and so on.
Pricing is unavailable on the website, but can be viewed upon request.
However, they offer a free demo.
This platform provides solutions for two major categories of people:
- Brands and Agencies
- Media and Creators
These solutions are designed to boost brand performance in fashion, lifestyle, and beauty.
The tools can help you:
- Holistically cover the PR methods used by your brand.
- Access top key opinion leaders within China, capture the attention of Chinese consumers, and explore your competitors’ KOL strategies.
The available packages for Launchmetrics are:
- Brand performance starter
- Brand performance essentials
- Brand performance enterprise
- Brand performance ultimate
Tensor Social provides social media intelligence for mobile apps, data scientists, researchers, journalists, ecommerce business owners, and everyone else.
The tools help you:
- Identify fake influencers and followers, examine paid post performance, and audit an influencer’s social rank.
- Easily check and view impressions on over 220+ million accounts.
The platform offers a 3-day free trial.
Their pricing packages include:
- Entry: $199 after the 3-day free trial
- Standard: $399 after the 3-day free trial
- Premium: $999 after the 3-day free trial
- Enterprise: Custom-made for larger enterprises and heavy users.
We’ve finally come to the end.
You’re on your way to maximizing one of the most popular and effective forms of social media marketing— influencer marketing.
Grow with Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing might just be that secret elixir you need to grow your business or launch your brand.
The best part is, you don’t have to do it alone as you’ve seen in this piece. There’s a lot of options out there waiting for you to explore and find the best potential influencers for your campaigns.
Now is the best time to use them to your advantage.
Sign up to Insense and start exploring all the features