With the decline of brand engagement rates on Instagram, partnerships with influencers become the secret ingredient that can bring your social media marketing campaign to a whole new level. Instagram influencers have a massive platform on one of the most popular social networks worldwide which they can use to help your business to reach out to a larger audience.
Of course, with such an enormous market out there you’ll need to find just the right person to cut through the noise, but searching for an influencer who can truly complement your brand may seem like a challenging and time-consuming task. This article will help you to get started and introduce you to the ways Insense platform can streamline the process of finding an influencer for your campaign and facilitate your partnership even further.
How to start planning your influencer marketing campaign
The first step you need to take is to outline the specific goals for your campaign. Are you looking to generate leads? Increase sales? Raise brand awareness? Build customer loyalty? Introduce a new product? Having clear and measurable objectives will help you not only to tailor your campaign to achieve them, but also to assess the effectiveness of your partner’s content.
With a set of goals in mind, try to think of the audience that you trying to reach. The demographics play a major role in determining the type of your campaign, while a better understanding of your target audience will make it easier for you to identify the right person to collaborate with.
How to find the best Instagram influencers for your campaign
When it comes down to finding the best influencer to represent your brand on Instagram, you need to determine what exactly is “the best” for you. There are a few factors to consider:
- Audience size is important, but can also be misleading. With the follower count “the more, the better” principle doesn’t always apply. It can turn out to be a double-edged sword as a micro-influencer with a smaller and dedicated following may produce a better return on investment than someone who has a larger reach, but does not engage with their audience in a meaningful way.
- Look for those influencers who are either already embedded with your brand or promote your competitors. It’s much easier to build a strong partnership with a creator who has already proven their relevance by producing organic content about products or services in your niche, not to mention that their followers are also likely to be your target audience.
- Watch for expertise. Partnership with someone who is considered an authority in your industry can be tremendously valuable. Not only they bring an in-built audience and their knowledge to the table, but they can also leverage their credibility to represent your brand in an informative and creative way.
Identifying an influencer that fits all the necessary criteria may seem like a stumbling block, but this is where you can rely on Insense to narrow down your search and make it more focused. It gives you the tools to filter the platform’s large and constantly growing influencer database, categorizing the creators by using descriptors as hashtags, such as #food, #fashion, #sport, #beauty, or any other. Using Insense you’ll find precisely the type of influencers you are looking for.
5 top ways to find Instagram influencers who will complement your brand
Once you understand what kind of influencer you need, there are several approaches you can take:
- Manually searching social media platform and forums using relevant hashtags
- Asking for recommendations from colleagues and industry peers
- Relying on a specialist talent or social media agency
- Using various social media monitoring tools
- Utilizing specialized talent engagement platforms
While trying to decide which method is better suited for your campaign, you may find yourself facing a dilemma: a more automated solution can serve the purpose of making the process very time-efficient, but building a strong lasting partnership requires a personal connection, collaborative exchange of ideas and mutual understanding.
However, the Insense platform allows you to strike the perfect balance. It saves you time by eliminating the need to manually dig through multitudes of profiles, automatically matching you with the creators who are perfectly suited for your campaign based on the preferences, hashtags, and specific requirements, like their engagement rate. But Insense also opens up a direct line of communication between you and the influencers with its integrated messaging system, allowing you to maintain continuous access to your partners, review their work, and constantly exchange feedback.
And what if you already have established influencer partners who are not yet using Insense? The platform provides a solution for this as you can easily import your list of specific influencers to bring them on board and start working with them right away.